Monday, February 6, 2012

Show Schedule

I am not doing as many shows this year.  Here is what I have scheduled so far.

Home Show at Carly's
Feb 19th 10am to 3pm
6808 E Mantova St.
Long Beach, Ca 90815
I will be in the backyard so just come on back
                                             
March 10th and 11th
Fort Mason Festival Pavillion
San Francisco
10 am to 6 pm daily
go to www.craftsource.org for free admittance tickets and more info

April 22 23 in Redondo Beach  (this is tentative.....I have not registered yet.)
 
May 12th 13th
Mother's Day weekend
Moorpark Park ( Laurel Canyon & Moorpark)
10am to 5pm

June
Santa Monica Contemporary Crafts
more info to come

August 25th and 26th
more info later

Click on the links for more information.  

I will continue to update this as I get more information.  You can always find new pottery on my etsy page.  I list multiple items throughout the week so check back regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment