Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas and Thank You to all!

Merry Christmas!

I want to thank all of my faithful customers and friends for their support this year. I appreciate it more than I can say. I know this has been another tough year, but we made it!

Today here in the mountains it is COLD! Big surprise. It is sunny and beautiful, but the wind is so cold it takes the enamel off your teeth. I went to Trader Joes (down the mountain) this morning with my sister Cathy. It was pleasant weather in Redlands, where she likes to shop. When I got home I was freezing! Thought I would just snuggle inside today. But my dog Layla dug under the fence (again) and I had to round her up. I also had to fix the hole. By the time I was finished, I was done. It is just too cold.

I didn't work today, didn't even go down to the dungeon. Maybe tomorrow if the wind stops. I really miss being able to work all day every day if I choose. I really like making pottery.

I hope you all have wonderful Holidays!
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment