Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Better Late than Never

It has been a while since my last entry but I will try and catch you up.  Today the weather is fine! I threw pots yesterday, and with this misty-rainy warmer weather, I can leave the pots uncovered to dry (I hope!!!) The dry weather up here makes it difficult because the pots dry too fast and crack in the process. I am still adjusting. I didn't think much about it when I lived in Long Beach, but now everyday is a learning experience. But everyday is so different from the next!

I did a "show" last weekend in Redondo Beach. My truck has a canvas cover and lets the elements in a bit. Because it snowed, then rained, my set up shelves got wet. They warped. When I got to the show Saturday, I could not use half the boards for my display. WHAT??!!?? It was very stressful, so I left Sat. night and took it all with me to see if we could fix the problem, but no luck. I didn't come back on Sunday and I am sorry if I missed any of you. It just wasn't working for me.

Well, back to work. I am trying to catch up on everything I make...it has been slower than normal due to weather, etc. I really like to make pottery!

No comments:

Post a Comment