Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Think I Have Cabin Fever

I think I have cabin fever, or a hibernating brain.  There is all this cold white stuff around here....and it drips all over! While walking down to the dungeon, I get all wet. 
 
I didn't know that pottery freezes.  I never thought about it. There is water in clay, so it makes sense. I threw some plates and covered them so they wouldn't dry too fast. When they were dry enough, I cleaned up the bottoms and signed them, then left them on the shelf overnight. Usually a safe bet. But this morning they were cracked in half. They must have froze during the night. Not good. So,my process takes a bit longer . I am still adjusting to mountain life. It may take a while.
 
I got stuck in a traffic jam this morning on my way to Timberline in Cedar Glenn. There were 3 cars in front of me.  This is wonderful! There is no traffic! But, I would like a 4 wheel drive vehicle.  Anyone have one they don't want?

No comments:

Post a Comment