Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Out of Clay.....Ready for Home Show

Woke up this morning to 1 inch of white. I think it is snow, but have not been outside yet. My hands are frozen and I am still in my pj's.
 
I am temporarily out of clay. I am going nuts!  I have other stuff to do but I hate it when I have no clay.  I will get some this Saturday at Aardvark when I drive down to Long Beach to do my Home Show at my daughter and son-in-law's house.
 
Meanwhile, I will load the truck. But not today. No way am I slogging down my steps with 75 pound boxes while there is white slippery stuff all over. I hope it is gone by tomorrow, no matter how very pretty it is.
 
The dogs won't go outside. It must be so cold on their bare feet! I should get doggy snow boots, but they would just chew them up.
 
See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment